Don't pose. Just be.

Tomorrow I will be out of my corona quarantine. Today I will write about things that I should probably not say out loud. 

I don't know why it is so damn delicious to be naked in nature.
But it is something about embracing myself as a natural being. To not pretend anything. To not hold the belly in. Not think about how I look or what someone thinks.
Forget that I am a so-called sivilised human being – and just give myself the chance to fall into the tune of nature, the giggling creek and sweet wind.

Don't pose. Just be.


The joy of it has also to do with the senses. Feeling the sun and wind towards the skin. I guess, specially for us Norwegians who have been wrapped into many layers of clothes 8-9 months of the year since we were born – to be naked in the sunshine, to sense that we have a body, that we have several square meters of delicious, alive skin.
I think no-one can know better than us nordic people how to appreciate that.


And I tell you, when I first open up to receive the caresses of the wind, the river, the embrace of the sun – the gentleness, aliveness, intensity – I do not miss another lover.
The senses can help us to stay present, in the moment. Either if we are meditating or making love. 


I was lying naked in the hammock, under the mosquito net (to sense the biting flies and the mosquitos brings me "into the moment" in a way that is a bit too intense for me). I felt the connection with nature, the freedom to just be a natural being. Not caring what anyone thinks about how I am, who I am and what I "should have been".

Here I am; naked, middle aged, quite crazy, stubborn, messy, very happy. Just being me.


It took me by surprise: The heart became all warm and soft. I was giggling like the creek beside me. My god, I love me. Exactly as I am.






#naked #nature #naturalbeing #befree #summerinnorway #naturechild #freebeing #livinginnature #lifeinthemountains




Kommentarer

Populære innlegg